Highlights of the Spiti Valley Tour package from Shimla:
– Visit the last inhabited village before the India-China border.
– Get the majestic views of the Kinner-Kailash and Jorkandan peaks.
– Get amazed by the mesmerising sunsets and sunrises.
– Kalpa: Having beautiful temples and monasteries, the village of Kalpa is famous for its apple orchards.
– Spiti: Spiti is one of the coldest places in the country. Snuggled at an altitude of 12,500 feet above the sea level, the valley serves as a paradise to adventure lovers.
– Chitkul: A true treat to the eyes, Chitkul is situated at 3,450 meters above the sea level. Here people are calm, quiet, honest and believer of both Hinduism and Buddhism making it a heavenly place.
About the Spiti Valley Tour Package from Shimla:
The Spiti Valley Tour Package From Shimla packs in excitement and amazement that you will look forward to. These four days of excursion and beauty will leave you awestruck. The tour starts at Shimla and takes you to Sangal on day 1. Baspa River and agriculture make this place a beautiful and enchanting one.
Day 2 is about Chitkul sightseeing. This place will help you with a lot of photographs for your social media sites and will help you enjoy to the fullest. When here, you can pay tribute to the Mathi Goddess at the temple in the village.
On day 3 we will be visiting, as legends call it, the winter home of Lord Shiva, Kalpa. Get amazed by views of Kinner-Kailash and Jorkandan peaks.
Day 4 is the last day of this tour and you get to visit places like a temple dedicated to the goddess Chanadika and spend some relishing time with the sight of spellbinding mountains. The Spiti Valley Tour Package From Shimla ends here with a lot of memories to share with your friends and family members.